This presents you with the full list of unprocessed pay - the total hours and cost, as well as unauthorised hours and cost, is listed in the Summary at the top of the page. It is designed to show you a longer period of shifts and the total that will be paid out.
This list will also include pay items (often used for commission or bonus payments).
It can also be used to create small wage sheets containing just a few time entries or the time entries for a certain venue or all venues for a short period. This is useful if you have agreed to pay certain shifts quickly or out of sync for all other shifts.
This page allows you to make adjustments on what has - or has not - been worked to ensure that the items correctly reflect the staff member’s shifts, hours, as well as your policy on overtime.
The Actions button in the corner of the menu allows you to:
- Add unlisted time entry You can add an unlisted time entry to the list to be processed (see 2.1 Adding Extra Shifts for more details).
- Add Paid Holiday Time Entry You can add a paid holiday time entry to the list to be processed. This is then counted as hours of holiday used and paid to the employee at the selected pay element.
- Reset clock in/out times You can reset a clock in or out time if you have made changes that you want to revert. Select the shift that you want to reset the times for and submit.
- Finalise selected time entries You can select specific time entries to finalise and move to the wage sheet.
- Finalise all time entries You can select all time entries to finalise and move to the wage sheet.
There may be times that you need to make adjustments to some of the shift information. To do so, select the staff member or member’s that you would like to adjust details for using the checkbox on the far right, then make the adjustments using the white box below. Finally, click change to confirm your changes.
Clicking on the staff member’s name shows you the breakdown of their shift(s). The pencil icon allows you to edit their clock in and clock out times, whilst the green check icon allows you to approve their overtime shift:
The site can automatically calculate both paid and unpaid breaks for staff members of different shift lengths.
Create and manage the break policies under System > Absence & Breaks > Break Policies.
Breaks can be manually added, edited and removed from the Unprocessed Pay page. Simply click on the time under the break’s title on a particular shift and the following will be displayed:
This panel displays both existing breaks and the ability to add a break.
Paid breaks are kept for records only. Unpaid breaks will deduct the time from the total hours paid to the staff member. One of the options for StaffSavvy is that if any staff member comes back more than a few minutes late from a paid break, then the difference is added as unpaid. Meaning the staff member is deducted any additional time when they were on break but shouldn’t have been.
To edit a break time, just select it using the radio buttons on the left and set the times as needed underneath. Click ‘Change’ to adapt it. The bin icon will remove it completely.