You can create a single shift to add to an existing shift or as a new shift entirely.
- Venue -Select the venue where the shift will take place.
- Shift -Times Quick Fill
Pick a specific date and time for a shift.
- Starting/Ending on … at - Determine the shift times.
- Post as - Select from the dropdown the appropriate status of the shift (normal, hidden, or locked).
- Shift mode - Select whether you want to allow the shift to be changed or you want the shift to be locked.
- Shift task - Select from the dropdown the appropriate task that needs to be completed during the shift.
- Role - Select from the dropdown the role to create the shift for.
- Staff - Select the staff members to create the shift for. Start typing the staff member’s name and as long as they match the role, they will appear. You can add multiple staff members by continuing to type and select names.
Once you are happy with the information, click “Add Shift”. In the event that you have selected a staff member that is already working, you will be notified. If you have entered multiple people’s names to the staff list, the other members will still be added to the shift even if one or more returns an error.
You can also add extra shifts on the same page; simply enter the number of extra shifts and click Add Extra Shift.