The daily review is designed to help managers approve the hours worked while it’s still fresh. It’s designed to work on your mobile device and can be accessed throughout the day to approve hours worked as the shifts are completed. It can also be used just at the end of the day or in the following days.
To access your Daily Review or shift review go to Reports > Daily Shift Review.
Alternatively, if you are approving time entries simply click on the notification that should appear on your dashboard and it will take you through to daily review and directly to the time entry that needs to be approved.
You will see a list of all days and you can then click on an individual date to look through the daily review for that date.
You can then go through the unapproved entries and choose to either approve an entry, and add a start time for a staff member or set a reason for non attendance.
The daily review also includes next/previous options. These are in the action menu and allow you to quickly jump between days to review.
The review page will display all shifts that have not been approved regardless of when they happened. The page will split these into days so you can approve each day as needed.
Within a day, the page will split the shifts into different blocks depending on how much review is suggested.
You will be able to edit the following options -
- Normal Time Entries - These time entries were all worked to the shift plan or less so there is no negative impact on your budget. You can approve this all in one go or click on view and edit to check each one.
- Additional Hours -These time entries are longer than the planned shift and you can either approve them or edit them down to the correct length.
- Unexpected Time Entries - These are time entries that did not appear on the plan. They can be time entries that were clocked in via PIN or remotely if these options are used.
- Active StaffAny staff members still clocked in will be displayed with an option to clock out now or to clock out and reset their times to the shift plan.
- Confirm Non-attendance - Any staff who do not clock in for a planned shift will also be displayed with the option to add a time entry for them or to provide a non-attendance reason.
- Confirm Lateness - Any staff who has been automatically flagged as late will be shown here. You can simply confirm or reject each of the lateness flags. Rejecting a flag will mark them as attended on time but will not change their clock in time